Boost clinician productivity with Nuance PowerMic 4 ergonomic control of dictation functions and on-screen field navigation.
Control at your fingertips
Nuance PowerMic 4 brings clinician dictation to a new level by making it quick and easy to control the microphone, navigate and select on-screen fields, and insert, review, and edit generated text. With new features such as a larger pointing device, additional buttons, and magnetic mount support, physicians will enhance their productivity with improved ergonomic control of dictation and speech recognition functions.
With Nuance PowerMic 4, clinicians can rapidly navigate EHR, template, or report fields and insert text using dictation for new levels of usability and efficiency.
- USB plug-and-play installation ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers
- A unidirectional noise-cancellation microphone ensures performance accuracy in even the noisiest environments
- Easy-to-clean surface promotes safety in clinical settings
- Operating System: Windows® 10, Windows 11
- Minimum Software Requirements: Dragon Medical One 2021.4 SR1, Dragon Professional Anywhere 2021.4,
and SR1 SpeechKit SDK 2021.4
- USB: USB 2.0, type A (compatible with USB 3.0)